Sunday, December 6, 2009

Nervous shy guy...?

theres this guy. My friend told me that he likes me but I dont believe her 100% because in order for me to believe her is for the guy to come up to me and confess.



Well the problem is...everytime i pass by him at school he would just stare right at my eyes and when i look at him he WONT look away at all. But some guys look away right away. Anyways.. we talk on myspace a lot and he wanted me to say hi to him. So i did. And when i said hi to him he just kept staring right into my eyes and he opened his mouth but no words came out. I think he was suppose to say hi back?



Just the other day i bumped into him and his friend in the hallway. And all of a sudden his friend yells out "WAIT!!! he says hi" and his friend points to him. But...the guy was hiding and smiling behind his friend!!! it was awkward.



Also, I was walking with my friends at school and I happened to bump into him and his friends again!! And I told my friends that I was going to my locker and to meet there. So, a min later his friend walks by my locker and just stands there and he goes 鈥渟hes here鈥?and I stared at him like 鈥渉ello鈥m not that deaf鈥?and then the rest of his friends came and stood there until I finally left.



The thing is, he only talks to me online since its not direct and less nerve wracking. But he cant seem to say one word to me at school. He tells me that he gets nervous sometimes when hes going to say hi to me.



So....does he really like me??



Nervous shy guy...?

duh obviously this guy is crazy about you. just make the first move if you really like him since he is really shy



Nervous shy guy...?

As a shy guy I don't know how the heck he kept eye contact with you. I couldn't keep eye contact like that if I tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
apply for a loan