Monday, December 28, 2009

Guy trouble. pzl help...?

im 13 and i really like this guy. he is smart, very quiet, good looking, plays football, and has a great personality. this whole thing began in art class... he would always look at me. i would always see him taking little peeks at me... but only in art not in any other class. so when i told my friends they thought he liked me, but i really doubted that cause im not that pretty and never had a boyfriend (but had guys like me before). now that we dont have art he looks at me in other classes and we talk in french (i would start the convo, it wouldnt last long). i do talk to him on myspace but i'll be the one with the questions he would just answer them and will never ask me anything. now i noticed that he looks at me when i laugh only if he hears me. so my friend asked him if he liked me he said no and said she was crazy for thinking that. and when i explained how this all began he stopped looking at me. now does but less often. i think he might like me but still im not sure. does he?



Guy trouble. pzl help...?

I think he likes you but since he's shy he's probably too scared to admit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
apply for a loan