Monday, December 28, 2009

Advice or encouragment to get over this guy?

To sum it up-this guy and I liked each other... but I don't think I was clear to him that I liked him; because when I like guys, I hide it. Anyways, we always texted, commented each other on myspace, hugged, smiled, and talked. A couple days after I knew he liked me, he got a girlfriend.



His girlfriend was already apart of the group of friends that he hangs out with; and I don't hang out with that group.



Anyways, he still texted me after he had the GF, saying he wished he had the same class as me, and was sad that he didn't..... we hugged a couple times when he wasn't with her.



By this point - I wasn't just sad about him being taken, but I was sad that I didn't show my emotions more because I'd have had a chance.



This morning, when he was walking with his girlfriend, he acted like he didn't even see me.... he never did this until NOW. When he was with his girlfriend. If he were at least a friend, he would have at least acknowledged me.



I am really crushed right now+idk wut to do.



Advice or encouragment to get over this guy?

Hey did you ever think about his gf inding out that you guys text a lot and do all of that, got jelous and told him not to talk to you no more or something. And if you're so sad, the best way to get over it is to finally let you emotions out. trust me it feels a lot lighter on you after you let it out. You could just get a chance in talkin to him and tell him that you were hiding your feelings and that you like him a lot. Hey why not take a shot at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
apply for a loan