Monday, December 28, 2009

I was hurt recently. I've been seeing this guy for 6 months. We had an argue and he told me tha

of falling in love with me if I will continue seeing him until he leaves. He leaves April. He is going back to the mainland. I was so devasted because he told me that he was afraid of me and he dont trust people and he just only trust his brother.After that he said, I dont love you goodbye. I was so hurt and 2 months later I met this guy who seem so nice to me. He told me that he likes me because I'm cool and nice person. He send me messages and actually put my pics on his own myspace. I was so surprise because my ex never put my pic on his myspace I know the fact that we have a relationship. Now I'm so confused if the new guy that I met is serious about me. I slept with him and I dont know my status right now if I'm a friend or gf. He still calling me and send me some sweet messages. Actually he wants to meet my parents.



What do u think about this new guy? I told him that I like him too. What should I do?



I was hurt recently. I've been seeing this guy for 6 months. We had an argue and he told me that he was afraid

maybe the 1st guy was just trying poorly to blow you off w/out comming right out an dumping you? either way he sounds confused.the 2nd guy sounds more sure of himself and a relationship with you. so who do you want?



I was hurt recently. I've been seeing this guy for 6 months. We had an argue and he told me that he was afraid

guy #2 definitely sounds better than guy#1. let him meet your folks...



I was hurt recently. I've been seeing this guy for 6 months. We had an argue and he told me that he was afraid

Ask him where he wants to go with your relationship. Being honest is never a bad thing. This new guy sounds like he cares for you. I would give it a shot and see where it goes. Forget about the last boyfriend. He sounds like a dirtball. Even if he is not serious right now, it could turn into something more serious down the road, so don't let it go just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
apply for a loan