Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace Opinions?

People Ar Always Saying Dont Get Involved In Long Distance Relation Ships And I did And I really LIKE THIS GUY AND IF I HAD ENOUGH MONEY ID GO SEE HIM



WE Have Been Dating For Almost 3 Years Now



Do You Still Thinks Its A Bad I dea To Have A Long Distance relation Ship Over Myspace



Whats Ur Opinion



Myspace Opinions?

Depends on how old you are. No minor should be going to meet a stranger and even adults who meet online should always A. Take someone with them and always meet in a public place when meeting for the first time. Since really we only know what they are telling us online we don't have a clue who they really are. And everyone will have an opinion I met my bestfriend-man online and we are very happy but we didn't take three years to meet good luck. Oh and people you meet offline in clubs, or in person can also lie, can also be married, and can also cheat and you not know it. Just be safe when meeting him as I stated above.



I can answer how someone can fall in love without seeing someone physically it's because your not falling in love with how they look it's about their personality and thoughts. I deff fell in love with my man online and when we met a year later well he was deff a hottie so I got a bonus in his good looks but I so already loved him by his personality.



Myspace Opinions?

yah!



Myspace Opinions?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!



Long Distznce Relationships are NOT the real thing.



How do you know he isn't seeing other people. Or if he's married! Here's some advice, dump the computer and go out and find a real man. one who actually exsist!



Myspace Opinions?

you've been online dating him for 3 years.... an u have never met? do u really believe he's not seeing anyone else? wow....good luck on that one!



Myspace Opinions?

maybe becuase you dont even know he is cheating on you



Myspace Opinions?

Yes... they could be lying about any number of things. You can never fully trust someone 100% if you have never met them in person. It beats me how people can fall in love with someone they've never had physical contact with before. I know because a friend of mine dated someover myspace for over a year and found out later that person had lied to them about even graduating from high school. Be careful.



Myspace Opinions?

yes its a bad idea. he could easily be lying to you about anything he's told you.



Myspace Opinions?

Yes, Please move on an get out there and meet people ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
apply for a loan