Friday, December 25, 2009

Ladies, Judging from my MySpace photo(s), what can I do to IMPROVE MY APPEARANCE?

I'm not a vain guy at all, however, desperate times call for desperate measures - I know this may be vanity calling, but having no sisters or female cousins to guide me (all men in my family), I have no idea if I'm looking OK or anything.



I'm 21 years old, living in NYC, going to NYU for film school.



So judging from my MySpace Photos, What can I do to improve my looks, style, ect. I know such things shouldn't really matter, but I like to look good for you girls. Thanks!



www.myspace.com/overtness



http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf...



(I'm the guy in the middle - we have no fashion/style sense. lol)



Should I shave my head or grow it out? Should I grow out my facial hair slightly? Any other tips are a plus. Thanks!



Ladies, Judging from my MySpace photo(s), what can I do to IMPROVE MY APPEARANCE?

Not sure I saw right pic or not, are you Omar on the right? If so, you look fine, you are a handsome dude. Don't shave your head, most people's heads are odd shaped, lol. Try the beard thing, but only if kept short and neat, or a goatee. But I think you are quite handsome as you are.



OOPS I just went to check again and pic is someone else now so guess I looked at wrong one, I don't see anything but video stuff there? sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
apply for a loan