Monday, December 28, 2009

Finding a myspace friend?

Okay well there's this guy on the train who my friend likes from like the start of this year and I've seen him around like every school day since last year...



I want to find out his myspace but I don't know his name but I know what school and year he is in...



I've tried the myspace schools thing but I really can't be bothered searching the pages for him...and when I click current students theres only like ages 16- like 100 and he is younger than 16 but in Year 10..



I know what suburb he lives in..is there anyway I can find him through myspace?



My friend and I don't want to talk to him cuz we're like shy...LOL



PLZ HELP!



Thanksss...



Finding a myspace friend?

if he goes to a different school try checking out if you know anyone from that school. if you do, ask them if they could hand you the yearbook or ask them about him. (no offence, your friend sounds like YOU)



or, if you don't want to be a stalker, leave him alone.



And he might not have a myspace.



Finding a myspace friend?

Try looking it up in advanced search by zip code.



Finding a myspace friend?

if he's younger than 16 he shouldn't even have a myspace, though, you sound younger and you have one. so my advice is stop stalking people on myspace and get off of it yourself! you are too young. they put age limits on that for a reason. be a normal young teenage girl and write him a note with those little boxes that say do you like me, yes or no? hahaha



but seriously, don't resort to wasting your life away looking for him on myspace just because you are too shy to talk to him in person. maybe you aren't ready for boys yet. stay young and hang out with your girl friends and focus on school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
apply for a loan