Friday, December 25, 2009

Hello you MySpace users? Question for ya?

Do you know of instances where people use Myspace to chat and keep in touch with friends. Let's say I have 20 friends on my network of all I know well from work and high school. So some of us send comments, others do not and then others always reply to the myspace emails, and I always know if they read the mail which 99% of time people to read the mails, but they dont reply. Is it true that myspace creates a cloud in the mindset where we can think who is our friend and who is not just cause of myspace? It is not important as the real live friendship right? Why is it though that myspace makes people choose their top 8 or top 16 then one day they decide not to accept the person as a friend. Let me ask you this too, a guy who referred me and told me to join his network has to be a good friend right? I mean he replies to like 7/10 myspace emails, he does not usually send comments unless its important or some event is coming up. thats all.



Hello you MySpace users? Question for ya?

Well to be honest i dont think they have to be a gooooood friend i mean my enemy asked to be my friend on myspace and i accepted her and now shes begging to be my friend on myspace bc she to afraid to beg at skool and well now that we realizd we never hated each other we are best friends and well ya and thats where me and my boyfriend asked me out bc he was to scared to ask me at skool well i hope i helped a lil i mean some times its good to acept people u arent the best of friends with %26lt;3 me



Hello you MySpace users? Question for ya?

I use myspace to keep up with my friends...I'm not upset if they don't respond to my e-mail...sometimes I read theirs too and don't respond. But I still can keep up with what's going on with them.



Hello you MySpace users? Question for ya?

you might wanna try talking to them...i have myspace but i dont really reply to i m's or comments that people post to me.



Hello you MySpace users? Question for ya?

my friends usually reply to my mails and two of my friends fern and mistaca always answer to my mails(they haven't missed one too). they also post comments which r sort of encouraging to me.



but the person whom u told, who asked u to join ur network sounds kind of forml to me.



Hello you MySpace users? Question for ya?

see here to find more than 600 free webhost



http://www.free-webhosts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
apply for a loan