Friday, December 25, 2009

Get to know a guy better?

ok well im a freshman in highschool and i have a crush on this guy in my church who is also a freshman my age well 1/2 a year older but no big deal, but the problem is i only see him at church other than that i see him at church events and my family had the people he is staying with (because he doesnt stay with his parents) over for dinner so i saw him then and at the football game i went to with him and his family after dinner but we go to different schools and i really want to get to know him better any help? im not shy except around groups of guys i dont know like his church friends cause i dont know that many people at my church so yea! i cant call him either because i know the people he is staying with they go to my church they are friends but it would be wierd calling thier house for him so im not gonna and i dont think he has a cell and if so i want him to give me his number! oh and he told me to add him to myspace but he can rarely get on so yea not much help! thanks guys!



Get to know a guy better?

Dont go to church, because more than likely, the guy is going to turn into a child rapist. (Not my answer, blame my boyfriend.)



My answer: Whenever you are at events ask him questions, and you should hang out together at one point and start asking him questions, and since you get in touch with him anyway, get your parwnts to invite the people he is staying with, over for dinner some time, and ask him, then just easily start to let him know you like him by littl ehints or something. (Im not a flirt, everyone said I 'was') oh..yeah.



P.S.: Dont do drugs, look what happened to smokey the bear, and the forests he couldnt protect cuz he got high.



Get to know a guy better?

Well, I was always told to never call a guy. If they want to talk to you, they'll call ya. And as far as getting to know him better, I would ask him if he wants to hang out sometime or say somethin like what are you doin today(he'll get the impression that you want to hang out)? lol If he likes you then he'll end up askin you out someday. But, if he's shy then he most likely will not %26amp; is hoping for you to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
apply for a loan