Monday, December 28, 2009

Does this guy like me or not?!?! Please help!!!!?

well i've been talking to my cousins friend on myspace. i've met a few times before. lately i've been wondering if he likes me or not. and one time i posted a survey on a bulliten for myspace and he replyed to it.there was a question that asked if he would ever go out with me and he said yes. ever since then i've been wondering if he likes me or not, and im not too sure because sometimes he gets flirty with me and other times he's not. and his friend had told me that he can get really shy with girls, and he gets shy when he wants to as them out. he's a really nice guy and i like him a lot but i dont know if he feels the same way! should i kinda give him hints i like him? i don't want to ask him out yet, because if says no then i'll feel extremly embarrassed to talk to him, and it'll just feel weird. What should I do?!?! PLEASE HELP ME!!!



Does this guy like me or not?!?! Please help!!!!?

casually ask him 2 the movies or sumthin... go 4rm there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
apply for a loan