Monday, December 28, 2009

Confused-like this guy but....?

ok, im in my mid 20's first off.



I knew this guy from high school. We started talking to each other online via myspace, he currently lives in another state but when i said hi, we started emailing each other. We never really spoke to each other in hs.



He does email me with detailed emails, we have been talking for4 months via internet. He does come to my state to hang out with his friends as most of them live here. I invited him to hang out and he did give me a number. he does have mine. The thing is it was always near a holiday when i asked to hang out so he did have excuse of being with family when he came here.



Now the other day i messaged him saying hi, we spoke online for 2 hours. He did break up with his ex 6 months ago and they were engaged and lived with each other. She currently lives in my state as she moved back home. My question is, do u think he is interested? or is he not ready? why would he talk to me so long if not interested?



Confused-like this guy but....?

I think he is interested. Its exactly like you said....Why would he talk to you if he wasn't. Maybe he is just nervous to meet up with you in person.



Confused-like this guy but....?

first be careful. he might just want a friend. secondly. be open and honest it seems like you get on really well, so next time you see him in person speak to him privately about your feelings. if it ends up with you being wrong then you be right where you started.



Confused-like this guy but....?

he prolly broke up with her to give you a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
apply for a loan