Sunday, December 6, 2009

This guy? helppppp!?

Okay, I ment this guy (at driver's ed), I'm 15, he's 16, he lives in my town over the summer, has no friends here, but he is one of the coolest, hottest guys i have ever met. we hung out all week at drivers ed, and really seemed to clicque. it wasn't just me, he wanted to hang out and stuff, but because of our scheduels, we never did. now i found him on myspace, email him, and he didn't email me back, or add me as a friend. my myspace said he read the email though! wtf? i thought he liked me? what should i do? nothing? but i really like this guy! Help!! and what do you think he thought?



This guy? helppppp!?

Move on, there's plenty of guys who will like you.



This guy? helppppp!?

For starters, don't seem so desperate. If he likes you, he will contact you, it is as simple as that. Maybe he is just enjoying his summer as well as you should!



This guy? helppppp!?

Maybe for some reason he really didnt get it. Pick up the phone, call him and ask him to go and hang out. Worse thing that could happen is he could say no.



This guy? helppppp!?

Did u say it was u?Does he know ur screenname?



This guy? helppppp!?

dont try to contact him again if he likes you,he will make contact with you



This guy? helppppp!?

i would suggest you get on with your life, you're still young and i am sure you will find in life a lot of young men play with your emotions.



This guy? helppppp!?

If this loser didnt email you back the he doesnt need the time of day.dont sweat it.find an real guy.=)



This guy? helppppp!?

Just email him back and say....



Hay..remember me? Had fun hangin out this summer and was wondering if you'd like to talk. email me back.



If he doesn' email back...let him go sweety...let him go.



This guy? helppppp!?

Guys are generally idiots and they forget stuff. I'm a guy and I forget stuff. Try to remind him who you are. He probably forgot. If he lead you on he's a jerk and he's not worth it.



This guy? helppppp!?

your 15 settle down he will contact you when he is ready besides it is creepy when girls keep bothering you give him a couple of days than try again don't worry he will get back to you just give him a couple of days



This guy? helppppp!?

stop now! take a breath! now that you're calm.....be honest with him, you need to call him. but if you don't have the phone number, then email him. tell him how you feel, what do you have to loose? don't come on too strong, but be like: hey, what's up. i know we wanted to hang out, i'm so sorry we haven't been able too. but i've been thinking alot about you and anytime you want to hang out, i will make time in my schedule for you. hit me back.



you know something like that, good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
apply for a loan