Friday, December 25, 2009

Is this guy feeling me at all?

well this guy works in the same store as me. we have recently been chatting on myspace and a few times at work. at times i swear i feel him lookin at me at work. when we catch each others att. he smiles and speaks to me. he'll ask me how i am and tries to tell a joke when he comes in my line to get a sub. I really like him, but i am unsure if he likes me. sometimes it seems like he tries not to look my way or that i don't see him because when i look up it's like he turns his head or he tries to look from the corner of his eye. (maybe he wants to know if i'm lookin at him). I'm 20 yrs old and so is he. one key thing i found out was that he's saving himself for marriage. so maybe it's lust. another key. i'm a virgin as well. I can't find a guy and when i think i've found the one it's always the wrong one. but my question is...is he feelin me or just sees me as a friend? he's kind, mello and doesn't like to be in a large crowd of people either...same as me.



Is this guy feeling me at all?

From what I just read, he is asking himself the exact same question! One of you is going to have to make the first move. If you want it to happen, then it might have to be you.



Is this guy feeling me at all?

I think it's pretty safe to say he likes you, but it looks like you might have to take the initiative. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
apply for a loan