Monday, December 28, 2009

Guy trouble!!! Urgent help!!!?

Guy Problem?! Big One!!!?



There is this total perv that I started liking a few weeks ago, but, again, he is a total perv. He touches me and does the accidental "boob brush" occasionally. If you want more, look at his myspace at http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus... he has pics and everything! I'm a good-goody girl that doesn't even cuss. NEver kissed a guy or anything. I only wear revealing clothes becasue that's what my friends got me to buy (i'm bad with peer pressure). He has mentioned stuff he's done, and I talked to his little sis too, who's my friend. I'm a freshman and he's a sophomore.(highschool). He likes to tell me stuff to make me squirm. FOr some reason, all of this makes me lioke him. My stomach leaps and It feels like butterflies are trying to rip it apart just thinking about him. I've pictured kissing him, but that made me feel REALLY good, like too good, so I stopped. WHat do I do about this?



He has slept with freshman before, and (hold on)



Guy trouble!!! Urgent help!!!?

Hmm. he sounds like a bad kid.



Guy trouble!!! Urgent help!!!?

No one cares.



Guy trouble!!! Urgent help!!!?

lol if he's a perv dont go out with him!



Guy trouble!!! Urgent help!!!?

I am so hoping that you aren't serious. It sounds to me like he only wants one thing from you. I am curious what it is that you like about him. He is a perv. He is obviously making you uncomfortable when he comes around. You need to stay far away from him.



Guy trouble!!! Urgent help!!!?

I think you need to re-evaluate your moral values and set some boundaries. I don't buy your friends make you wear revealing clothes comment. You wear revealing clothes and buy them because you want to. Women or girls who wear revealing clothes are not very well respected among the male population. Sure, they may stare at your boobs, but they don't really see you as a real person with emotional feelings. All you have displayed and shown to them is that you personally do not really like yourself (women who love themself and their bodies dress morally) - and so they think you are an easy target for sexual advances.



Personally, if you search your heart you will find that you have some self-worth issues at bay. And you feel by hooking up with this guy - it will give you some value. But all it will do is bring shame and disgrace for you (from the kind of guy you say he is). You must think? Will this guy treat me the way I want or deserve to be treated if I hook up with him - mostly NOT. I guarantee you if you hook up with this guy all you will get is a broken, wounded heart - If that is what you are looking for, then go for it. If not, try to find a guy with great qualities. All the Best!



Guy trouble!!! Urgent help!!!?

This dude sounds like a bad time. You have plenty of time to find guys who will make you feel just as good AND who will respect you. Don't sell yourself short for some loser who has to act like a pervert just to get attention. You're better than that. Seriously. When you meet a good guy, you'll know it was worth the wait.



Guy trouble!!! Urgent help!!!?

Honey, you have tasted the forbidden fruit and you can't help yourself.



Stay away from him. He sounds like trouble. Don't let him infect your good virtue. Remember you're the one who will suffer - not him. Don't let anyone pushes you around. Be firm and be strong.



You need to find new friends who have the same personalities. Good luck sweetie!



Guy trouble!!! Urgent help!!!?

He sounds like a typical horny high school boy, and you sound like a typical "love the idea of love" girl. More you hang around perv's like him, less you'll hand onto your self respect of being a good person. More you give into your friend's who want YOU to dress like a cheap hooker, the less respect you will have for yourself and what you know is right and good for you. And you will be though of, and treated like a cheap hooker.



High school is generally the breaking point where teenagers will either continue to grow up following the way they were brought up and stay strong, or become a weak person bending to others pressures.



You being a girl in this situation, this is where high school pregnancies come from. Having sex early will really screw up your life, first if you get pregnant, or later when you meet someone really grown up and serious about loving you, (not just wanting to get cheap high school gropes) you'll be tainted with all the baggage and possibly disease from previous shallow relationships.



Be your own woman, be strong! Hang with those that you would be proud to call your friends, who like you for you, not for how much they can make you do. Should you screw up, you know this group of friends won't be around for you.



Best wishes with your decisions...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
apply for a loan