Friday, December 25, 2009

Guy help :[ i really need advicee -_-?

I like three guys. The first guy is my sister's friend [he's the same age as me though] %26amp;we kinda did talk, but everytime i look at him, he's never looking at me, %26amp;he never talks to me. i'm wayy to shy to say something, i usually stutter or say something stupid. the last guy went to my middle school %26amp; now we go to different high schools, but ppl have been telling me that he likes me. well, yesterday, he got a girlfriend. the last guy is my ex, but since i dumped him, he deleted me on myspace %26amp;nvr wants to talk to me again =/



so i guess i'm asking, how can i talk to the first guy more? its like he talks %26amp; is friendly with every other girl except me. he is nice, but its not like we're super close friends. how can i start a conversation?



also, the fact that i hardly talk to guy #1 %26amp; 3 makes me really depressed. what can cheer me up?



=[



please%26amp;thankyoo.



Guy help :[ i really need advicee -_-?

you know, just dont rush things with a relationship it will never work, just wait till you get that one true feeling and go for it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
apply for a loan