Monday, December 28, 2009

Does my best guy friend like me?

Ok, here's the deal. I am in love with my best guy friend. And he knows I like him.



Last night, I posted a bulletin on Myspace saying "I don't think I love him anymore." He messaged me back, asking me why I don't like the guy anymore. I said it was because he was too far away and I could never have him.



His reply was "Oh...umm...well I'm glad that you're moving on. Do I know this guy?"



I said, "I doubt it." He said, "Oh. Ok. Well."



And then we stopped talking for the night. This morning, he called me, asking if I wanted to come over and spend the day with him. I declined, because I was busy. He seemed very sad and when I asked him why doesn't he ask his girlfriend, he said that he didn't feel like it.



A few days ago on New Years Eve, as soon as the ball dropped, he called me and wished me a happy New Years. I asked him this morning if he ever called his girlfriend, and he said "Uh...no...I was busy."



Does my best guy friend like me?

He liked the attention he was getting from you and did not act before because he was uncertain as to what he wanted. So he went along with it and played the game, and felt good about himself. Now he thinks he is losing your interest so he is working to bring it back.



Before he thought you were coming to him too easy, and he thought that you were not the best deal. He has a girl, and if someone is banging down the door for him, he thinks they are not worth it. It is like if you already had a job and some other employer was calling you and saying PLEEEEASE work for us! It would make you think it may not be worthwhile to leave your current job and risk taking on one where they are desperate. Makes you think that it must not be good if they need you that bad. So why risk change.



So you are doing the right thing right now by being a challenge and not being too available. Usually guys have to chase girls, so when a girl comes at them, sometimes they get a bit worried. Let him chase you , and play a little hard to get. Make him close the deal (IE kiss you). I think he likes you, but will not go for you unless you make it seem you are worth it, and slipping from him.



Does my best guy friend like me?

Act on it, carpe dium, sieze the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
apply for a loan