Monday, December 28, 2009

How do u kno a guy likes u?

i have one guy i realli like and another guy i think is my friend. the guy i who is my friend today walked me to class and yelled my name so he could do so. what do u think? and im ugly so im not used to this kind of attention wid guys



click the link to see how ugly i am



http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf...



How do u kno a guy likes u?

Who says you are ugly. I can see the innocence in your eyes and your smile is also cool.. If u are talking about good looks you can certainly achieve through many mediums....



As for your questions answer...



I think body language says it all weather the guy likes you or not you should have the maturity to understand but caution is also a word be care full don't get yourself hurt...



How do u kno a guy likes u?

ask him



How do u kno a guy likes u?

Ask him.



How do u kno a guy likes u?

Listen, guys do look for a girls looks. These guys are obviously after you, let me tell you something. You are not ugly. Ugly are those girls that get drunk at every single party with five lip rings and pink hair that hate America. That's ugly. You seem like a nice girl. I'm a guy, so take my advice on this. Also, go with the guy that really likes you and not that "sometimes a glance is only a glance" kind of mang. Later chica.



How do u kno a guy likes u?

.If they are like me sometimes they will mess with you like tell you jokes a lot or play jokes on you. But some weird ones will just stair at you. But I don't know with a name like Larry the Cable Girl he might think your a redneck!(jk)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
apply for a loan