Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace drama...?

One of the people at my school is being picked on. They keep calling him Napkin and wiping their hands on him. He can't stand up for himself. He is being made fun of non-stop and I wanted to do something about it. So I make a fake myspace name. I told the girl off who keeps calling him these things. She suspects its me. But i keep saying...no its not. And she thinks shes cool just because she shops at hollister and wears skirts short enuff for underwear. I told her to leave him alone...blahblahblah and all that stuff. And shes like THAT WAS MEAN. But I keep denying it. So today I made a layout and a survey on there that was the exact opposite of me. Do you think she'll buy it? I don't know what else to do because this girl doesn't need to be labeling me or any of my friends and she doesn't need to call this guy a napkin. Its annoying. So what do I do to get her to forget about it and leave me alone? I only did wat was rite.



Myspace drama...?

2 obvious. make it seem like your fake myspace profile hates you.



that's better



Myspace drama...?

Well, if she doesn't stop start make another myspace with pics. about her with funny crap all over, or make her think she has a secret admirer, just fcuk with her head-and let that ****** have it.



Myspace drama...?

Did you really do what was right?



That was really sweet of you to defend that boy. Really. But, I think picking an alias was risky.



I've made the same mistakes, about false names and all that, and they've all veered around to whack me in the heart.



I think you should just stop going on the profile. Eventually, memories will fade, even if not totally go away.



Myspace drama...?

I have one question. You want to stand up for somebody, why are you ashamed to say that it's you? If you extremely feel bad for this kid, you should be proud to say yeah it was you. I say you completely delete that myspace profile and tell her face to face that yeah, it was you. People have gained alot more respect for standing up for someone and standing their ground against a snobby person and from then on, they know to not mess with you again... now matter how she labels you, stay true to yourself.



Myspace drama...?

I'm a little confused, sweetie?



Need a little more info! This guy they call "napkin" he's a friend of yours? Or - you just want people to quit picking on him? But you're telling them to stop, by saying your someone else? I'm so confused about this? I would say....friend of his or not? Stick up for him! Picking on people is wrong! No matter how much their clothes cost or how much his cost! Even if you're not in the "in" crowd, I say tell'em back off! You are being mean, and what comes around goes around 10 fold (times)



Good luck, hun!



Myspace drama...?

change the fake myspace to private..then she cant view that profile =]]..



you could also put a fake pic in the default, just find a random one of the web..



%26amp;%26amp; if she keeps accusing you just be like "i got better things to do rather than harrass people like you, sweetheart..get a life, lamo!"



lol..hope that helps =]]



myspace.com/aprilluvzshane

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
apply for a loan