Monday, November 30, 2009

Stupid myspace?

i know you should try and sever any contacts with ur ex but i cant NOT check my myspace. nor can i delete it. ive been with this guy for like 3 and a half years and were on a break right now so i shouldnt get my hopes up right? but what can i do when i just CANT CANT CANT not talk to him? :(



Stupid myspace?

Don't log in...



Stupid myspace?

shut off your computer



Stupid myspace?

admit to yourself you have an addiction and then go out and start hanging out with real people.



Stupid myspace?

black him for the time be inning



Stupid myspace?

You just CAN'T CAN'T CAN'T talk to him. The more you dwell on him the harder it's going to be. Go out with the ladies. Get a boyfriend that's just for fun to get your mind off him. Sounds bad but there are boys that enjoy being that "after him" guy.



Stupid myspace?

Myspace wrecks families and friends seen it before.....MYSPACE SUCKS....!



Stupid myspace?

obviously you still like the guy. these others that are sayin you have an addiction to myspace don't have a clue what you are talkin about. just because you are on a break doesn't mean you sever all contact with him. keep talkin to him. but be a friend. bein apart will remind the both of you why you got together in the first place.



Stupid myspace?

I am in the same place with someone who I was with for many years and I cant seem to keep myself off Messenger.



Be kind to yourself. We need to give ourselves time each week to one less day of that week to think of him. Its been a few weeks for me and it is getting better. I mean if you were with him for 3 years its going to take more than 3 weeks - right?



If he wanted to be with you, you would not be going through this.



So when you think of him , say the word NO. I find it stops me and I can focus on something else. Try to fill your days with new things, get your nails done, get new hair do, buy shoes or a new outfit. Sounds stupid but it all does help.



Good luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
apply for a loan