Monday, November 30, 2009

Guy trouble????can you help me?

ok theres this guy i really like and like he has a girlfrind



but he likes her in all but like i was digging his ohter friend then i went out with this guy named Dustin well they all call me a playeer



then we all are friends again and like i like Jordan alot and we are like hanging out lots and just being teenagers well.



over myspace he told me he was going to brake up with his



girlfriend for me and like well should i go out with him or



should i tell him that his other girlfriend really likes him and i couldnt do it but i really like him



HELP :(



Guy trouble????can you help me?

i remember being in this situation when i was about 15 it seemed like a really big deal but looking back its just not! dont go out with anyone who would leave their GF for you because a) you always get made out to be a ***** even if it does take 2 to tango and b) whats to say he wont find someone else next month and do the same to you then you would be upset and its just not worth it, and i remember saying o but he wouldn't do that to me hes not like that but he is like that most are!!!



Guy trouble????can you help me?

When like you like can like form like a like sentence like without like using like like every like second like word, ask again.



Guy trouble????can you help me?

You are a drama queen, aren't you? You enjoy causing drama and making rifts in friendships. My advice, DON'T GET IN BETWEEN A RELATIONSHIP!!! (and learn how to spell correctly and punctuate your sentences.)



Guy trouble????can you help me?

that dude was definitly helpful and when your talking about LIKING someone you usually have to use the word like a lot. umm that is a hard question. you are a teenager and relationships arent really that important . also stelling him not to breakup with his other girlfriend would give him more respect for you and his current girlfriend would likely not hate like a frickin......



Guy trouble????can you help me?

Not to seem rude, but you sound a little like a slut. It's okay. I like sluts, sometimes. Have you wondered why he's telling you he's going to break up with his girl for you? You're his back-up. Because if you say no, he'll just stay with his girl. I've slept with other people's girlfriends so I'm not judging you. I probably way worse than you are. But this guy doesn't value you one bit. He thinks you're a whore cuz you've been with his other friends and he knows that you have a thing for him. It would be different if he actually broke up with her then tried to date you. He could just hook up with you and not break up with his girl after all. When you have him, you might actually not want him down the line anyway. It's human nature: we always want what we can't have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
apply for a loan