Saturday, November 28, 2009

Myspace Stalkers?

I was on my myspace profile about a week ago, chatting with some random guy whom I had never met before. We were talking, and then knew where I was. I was on Vacation at the time, and I never said anything about where I was on my myspace profile anywhere. I checked out his profile to see if he was a friend just joking with me, but his profile looked totally real, and I didn't know who he was.



Is there anyway that people can actually track you through myspace messaging? Are there any ways to prevent this?



Myspace Stalkers?

hmmmmmm there is programs that can track where your connection is comeing from but i dun think there is one for myspace messaging



Myspace Stalkers?

well u could block the one user and he cant message u...



Myspace Stalkers?

He knows where you are? Well, he could track the IP address or something.. I recommend you block him and don't go on MySpace for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
apply for a loan