Monday, November 30, 2009

Ok my friend sent me a realy *itchy letter on myspace how to respond/ what to do about it?

K, I used to be friends with this guy and I'm trying to get him to talk to me again but having trouble, so I told my friend about it and she sent me this letter on myspace:



ummmm I don't really care what happenes with you and *****...



I was just telling you not to feel sorry for him just 'cuz he sits by himself on the bus. Hell I do that all the time! I'm ok... I really miss ****. I haven't been able to get ahold of him in a really long time......so how are you?



(Replaced names with * btw)



Yeah so the guy she misses is this guy she met online about half a year ago and I would love to tell her she's doing the most retarded thing talking to him and she's gonna get like raped or w/e but I'm not gonna say tht b/c she's supposed to be my friend but tht message really set me off so I need to know ow to respond



Plz help



Ok my friend sent me a realy *itchy letter on myspace how to respond/ what to do about it?

I find the use of the word retarded very offensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
apply for a loan