Saturday, November 28, 2009

My guy friends?

I'm kinda in a clique with guys and girls. My girl friends are really close with the guys in our clique. They talk to them online and text them all the time and stuff. But, I pretty much just joined the clique like a year ago, and I don't really talk to the guys in any way besides myspace. I have their numbers and some of their screen names (my friends gave them to me) but they don't have mine. I'd feel really awkward asking to put my number in their phone or randomly IMing them. Please help me.



My guy friends?

i would ask some of the girl friends to hint to the guys that you wouldnt mind talking to them more, let the girls give them your # and sn. maybe have one of the girls come over and then call one of the guys from your phone and say hey wanna come over, ___is here and we just wanted to know if u wanted to hang. once one of the guys has your # trust me it will get to the rest of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
apply for a loan