Saturday, November 28, 2009

Am I the rebound guy?

Ive sat beside her all year in my class and we never talked to eachother. She had a boyfriend since almost the start of the year. Then one day she started talking to me and said I should talk to her more...we talked for the whole class for a few days and then a few days later I heard her telling someone that she thought her bf was gonna break up with her. Then over the weekend I guess they broke up because the next Monday I heard her telling someone that they broke up. Then the other day we were supposed to take notes and I didnt so at the end of the class she offered to type the notes for me and give them to me the next day...so its been about a week since hey broke up..she had on her myspace (which probably doesnt matter) that guys tend to screw her over and that she didnt want a bf for a while..then a few days later all it said was that guys screw her over.....so am I the rebound guy or what because she makes it seem like she likes me.



Am I the rebound guy?

yes



Am I the rebound guy?

Yes, you are the rebound guy.



Am I the rebound guy?

no you arnt



Am I the rebound guy?

if your dating her then yes, but from what i just read, it sounds like your just friends if that.



Am I the rebound guy?

tap it



Am I the rebound guy?

shes getting back together with her old lover.



Am I the rebound guy?

dude!!! move in bro.



when they are are bummed out on dudes like that creep in like a pimp and comfort her. f*** it, be the rebounder. thats just easier for you to get laid son



Am I the rebound guy?

no she's just weird. she's probably the type of girl who always needs to have a guy around. just be her friend for now. thats always safe.



Am I the rebound guy?

No...this is a middle school/ high school thing right? Girls tend to jump from one guy to the other...you can be a rebound guy or a rewarded guy with the cute chic that's now interested in him! you decide!!



Am I the rebound guy?

if you're interested in her tell her, but also tell her you're willing to wait until she's ready if she was ever interested in a relationship with you.



You would only be the rebound guy if she was making you her boyfriend right after she broke up. If that isn't happening she's probably just looking for someone to talk to...



Am I the rebound guy?

Not yet, but you are well on your way. You can't be the rebound guy unless you've actually had a date with her.



Am I the rebound guy?

You probably are the rebound guy, if you like her just stick by her for a little while but don't overdo it. Listen to her and she will eventually open up when she sees how good you are she will come to you.



Am I the rebound guy?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...



Am I the rebound guy?

She hasn't asked u out or nething so ur not the rebound guy.....yet. If she does show real interest soon, tell her u know she just got outta a relatioship and u don't wanna rush things.



Am I the rebound guy?

what is your definition of rebound guy?



Mine is she dates the first guy she meets to get her mind off the last breakup...if u havent dated her yet then u are not the rebound guy.



have u asked her out? i would give her a couple weeks to get over her lil break up and i think u are too young to have rebounds...i dont know how young u are but im guessing teeny bopper



Am I the rebound guy?

Probably her old boyfriend didn't like you and she is doing it to get back at him. And yes you are the rebound guy.



Am I the rebound guy?

i don't know, it seems like you have been friends for a while, but she definitely needs to wait a little while before going out. If she asks tell her u want her to make sure she likes you and that you don't want to be a replacement for the old guy.



Am I the rebound guy?

Just be a Friend and take it day by day. Just don't get to tied up with her yet take your time.



Am I the rebound guy?

maybe yes. but there's a less possibility that she's using you to make his bf jealous or something. because she's not parading or announcing that she's talking to you or whatever.



it depends too on how she and her bf broke up. if they broke up bad and she still loves her bf, you are a rebound guy.



if they broke up with maybe a civil or good talk, you may still be a rebound guy, but going to a good start between the two of you.



it all depends on how she feels regarding her break up.



Am I the rebound guy?

It's possible you are just the rebound guy but you should talk to her about her and her relationships, make her see that you listen and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
apply for a loan