Monday, November 30, 2009

Any myspace users here?? this is for you?

I am now 4 months pregnant and like to eat watermelon everyday if I can...it's a good taste that I like. Anyway I found a nice layout in myspace of watermelon slices...half cut and with a sky blue background. Take a look at you know the address: myspace.com/apchaudhry



And one of my guy friends who I told I changed it and then said I like having this sweet food and to check it out. He wrote back saying to me Nice Watermelons! that is a positive good comment saying he liked it right? I mean I think it did?



The other friend said the layout was so nice that he felt like going to the store and getting a watermelon!



How is the layout friends?



Any myspace users here?? this is for you?

this entire question sounds hormonal.



whats the point again?



Any myspace users here?? this is for you?

yes it is a nice layout !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
apply for a loan