Saturday, November 28, 2009

Guy problems (heeeeelp plz any feed back good!)?

ok so at the beginning of summer i met this really hottt guy. But i never got his name or number=/ So I spent like half my summer thining about him. I also met this girl over the summer, we became reallyy close. So at the end of summer i found the guy i met at the begining on myspace (TG for myspace!) but the only reason i found him was because he was the girl i got close with over the summers boyfriend =/. Now the guy is as old as me and the girl is one year older then me. well ryan(the guy) really ended up liking the girl! Then i kinda started flirting with him, so we became closer, and now she broke up with him, and he just getting over her. and he just asked me out. i do not know what to do! should i ask her permisson before? or should i just go for it?



Guy problems (heeeeelp plz any feed back good!)?

go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
apply for a loan