Saturday, November 28, 2009

Myspace, love?

I had asked about this one:



The guy I loved or thought I loved has this on their myspace?:



http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...



He's prolly not that bad, just adding them. I do. I think I am being stupid? But it's a long story, see my other q's and tell me what u think. Maybe I regret it, and just am wanting the past, younger him? Not moving on? Wishing I had? I doubt it. My dreams, feelings tell me so much more. He's the first thing on my mind in morning, and the last thing at night. And so much more. What should I do?



Myspace, love?

thats some ****** sick ****



Myspace, love?

h4th



Myspace, love?

the link doesn't work...but if you don't communicate much with the person in real life, then i think its stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
apply for a loan