Monday, November 30, 2009

I like this guy. help please.?

Ok, i like this guy, he is 17, im 14. he is into graffiti, skateboarding, a vegan, an activist, dumpster diving, night walks, peircings, (my friend read his myspace), and he is really a guy i would like to go out with. i am somewhat rebellious, artistic, stand up for what i beleive (maybe i don't protest like he does, but i do write a lot of letters to my school). we seem like a good match. but he doesn't notice me. and if he has, my friend probly put the impression im a bad kid. i'm not.



how do i get him to notice me? how would i talk to him? how could i get him to talk to me? how could i hint to him i like him? all i do right now is sit near him on the bus. we've never even talked. what should i do?



I like this guy. help please.?

in my opinion, start a conversation. take it slow, and if he reacts in a good way, then you'll know to keep talking to him. if he reacts in a bad way, that might be a signal that he doesn't like u. Hope that helps! :)



I like this guy. help please.?

You could ask one of your friends to talk to him about you and give you a good name. As in "She did the nicest thing the other day" or just try talking to him and then you'll realize if you actually like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
apply for a loan