Monday, November 30, 2009

HELP! some guy keeps stalking me.?

ok so there is this guy whos name is neef who went to high school with my boy friend. but my boyfriend hates him.he always used to call my boyfriend for help and stuff. but anyways. neef had gotten my aim screen name from my myspace profile and started IMing me.and we became friends i would see him maybe once every 2 weeks for only about 3 months. and he constantly called me alllll the time!!!! i would sometimes pick up tp tell him to f**k off. and everything... so he sends my b/f a message through myspace saying" im in love with ur g/f , you dont deserve her etc.. stupid crap" and now my b/f wants to kill him. wat do i do?



o yea.. and a few days ago i went to go through away the garbage down stairs ( i live in a apt complex) and he was waiting for me my the trash bin =-/



he is crazy.



I HATE HIM! he refers to me as "his sunday morning sun" lololol



but seriously wat do i do?



HELP! some guy keeps stalking me.?

okay, set ur myspace to private, so only FRIENDS can talk to you, block him on AIM and tell him that if he doesnt bugg off, you'll call the police and get them invovled, and you might as well call the police and have a report filed..OOO, say ur uncles a cop and lives down the street



that'll work ;-)



HELP! some guy keeps stalking me.?

Contact your court administrator and see what you need to do to obtain an order for protection. Be sure when you call the police that you receive a police report and a case number. Report It



HELP! some guy keeps stalking me.?

Keep those handy when you apply for your order. Don't take the law into your own hands. Your case will get tossed out, if you do anything stupid. Report It



HELP! some guy keeps stalking me.?

Uhhhhhhhh. 911?



HELP! some guy keeps stalking me.?

You have the worst spelling and use of English I have ever seen.



HELP! some guy keeps stalking me.?

Put a police report.



HELP! some guy keeps stalking me.?

tell him to bug off. and if he doesn't, tell him that you will contact the police and then walk away. and you can always ignore him. my friend did that to the most stupid stuck up prick and he finally left her alone. so i guess you should try the ingnoring treatment first and if that doesn't work i guess go with the first suggestion.



HELP! some guy keeps stalking me.?

Tell him that you know where he lives, and you will send your b/f over there



HELP! some guy keeps stalking me.?

throw rocks at him. people seem to hate that.....



HELP! some guy keeps stalking me.?

Call the cops and get a restraining order girl, this guy is freaky!



HELP! some guy keeps stalking me.?

just call the police, and tell them everything ou just told us on this, this could get dangerous, well more dangerous, do your parents know?? block him off on everthing, and if its possible, move and dont tell neef



BUT CALL THE POLICE



HELP! some guy keeps stalking me.?

Report him to myspace and on chat, but don't block him though (at least not yet) that way you can collect his messages as evidence against him if he continues to do this. File a police report on him immediately. This guy is bad news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
apply for a loan