Saturday, November 28, 2009

I'm so hurt by this and its hard to let go. its all behind a mypace page. i have had myspace fo

at 1st i was meetin guys%26amp; it got old quick. well then me n my guy got together and i didnt even get on myspace 4 like 6 mths. then alot of my friends and fam got on it so i got back on to talk 2 them. well he decided 2 make a myspace n i was against it b/c i know those girls r n my bf used to b like the big man on campus that every girl wanted. well he made the myspace page n put that he was single, he's "bout whatever" and that he's "lookin 2 meet new ppl n have lotsa fun". needless 2 say i was hurt. then he had the nerve to not add me as a friend n then added 2 girls on thre and put them b4 his own sis. so i told him it was over n acted like he didnt care. i dont even know where this came from. but now he just called me talkin bout he misses me and wants to marry me. all the while i am still not added as a friend. o but he did write on his pg that he has a gf but its still says single under status. what should i do? i luv him dearly but i feel 2 betrayed 2 take him back.



I'm so hurt by this and its hard to let go. its all behind a mypace page. i have had myspace for about a yr..

he is immature and so are you. HONESTLY!! its a MYSPACE page!!



I'm so hurt by this and its hard to let go. its all behind a mypace page. i have had myspace for about a yr..

Don't let a stupid Myspace page ruin your relationship! Just talk to him and tell him you don't really like him doing that and he'll prob understand.



I'm so hurt by this and its hard to let go. its all behind a mypace page. i have had myspace for about a yr..

Both of you need to get off MySpace and spend time together if you want the relationship to work. MySpace will just continue to invite drama into your lives. Let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
apply for a loan