Saturday, November 28, 2009

MySpace Layout Stealer?

i have a friend that wants me to fix up his myspace and he really likes this other guys layout. i tried practically all of the layout stealers and it just wouldn't work! the guys friend id is.. 156052100, and the guys url is.. http://www.myspace.com/jaypollock210



i was wondering if someone could give me the code for his layout or something along the lines of what this layout looks like, fluro green.



*FIRST PERSON WITH A HELPFUL ANSWER WILL GET BEST ANSWER %26amp; PLEASE DONT JUST WRITE I SHOULD BE ORIGINAL OR SHITT OR THERES ALOT OF LAYOUTS AT



www.****************************.com



I DONT NEED ANOTHER LAYOUT I NEED TO FIND OUT WHAT THE CODE IS FOR THIS ONE



MySpace Layout Stealer?

Layout snatch programs create quite a mess,



They grab more than is needed, and some stuff they miss.



I could write one much better, but I have a concern,



what would I be teaching, what would people learn?



As for the profile you do want to steal,



I looked at the code, and what did it reveal?



it was done with the editor, that myspace provides



And the code that you need, in a style sheet does hide.



Translation:



This profile was created with the myspace profile editor.



The code won't be seen by any profile stealer/grabber program. (I am pretty certain that NONE of these look into the linked style sheets).



MySpace Layout Stealer?

i don't think it's possible.



i've tried many many times



%26amp;%26amp; none of the sites ever



worked. good luck though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
apply for a loan