Monday, November 30, 2009

How to talk to somone on myspace?

I know this is really stupid and immature but I found this guy who is really cute and has a nice profile on myspace. Im really interested in flirting with him but am not sure how to take the right approach since its over the internet. I do well with flirting and being social with people, but thats when its IN PERSON so Im not sure what to do or say. Any advice? Also Im not a little kid Im 18 in college I can handle myself I dont normally meet people online just interested in seeing where things could go with this guy thanks



How to talk to somone on myspace?

tell him not answers



How to talk to somone on myspace?

I would just talk to him like you would someone you were on the phone with for the first time. Talk like you're friends or something at first. Keep the conversation light, but not forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
apply for a loan