Saturday, November 28, 2009

Guys - please can u tell me why this guy i like is doing this?

Why oh why is this guy ignoring me?



Its a long story but basically a guy I know, who Ive not spoke to in real life, has a page on myspace so i have fancied this guy for sometime n it took me lots of courage to even email him. His friends say he likes me and im his type of girl. I was thrillied. What I dont understand is he replied initially but now doesnt - after like the 3rd mesg. Hes online often, replies to other friends, but not me :-/



I really like this guy so i dont wanna jus write him off as a jerk but hes behaving really jerk-like. Even if i was a mate, id be upset as he just hasnt replied in days.........



Why?????



Guys - please can u tell me why this guy i like is doing this?

first of all, never get with someone off myspace. find sum1 local. second of all the reason he isn't messaging you is because he is not interested in you at all. end of story. im sorry if im being harsh but its true. cause i did the same thing when i met a girl online. i met another girl and the first one was nothing to me. if your rele anxious to the point where your gonna stalk the poor guy try asking his friends where he is. but in my opinion you should just drop it. enough with the myspace.



Guys - please can u tell me why this guy i like is doing this?

hes trying to make u want him more



Guys - please can u tell me why this guy i like is doing this?

i don't know he's ******* crazy weird tell him i said that because he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
apply for a loan