Saturday, November 28, 2009

I recently had to delete my "myspace" page because my husband saw it and had a fit that I

Im not calling or seeing none of these men and he got so upset with some of the comments they sent me or the comments I sent them. To me, myspace is harmless, But he over reacted so I deleted the page to keep the peace. To all the guys, Do you think that he overreacted to the page?. I didnt hide it from him and I let him see it. Do u think that me deleting it was something that you would want ur wife/gf to do?



I recently had to delete my "myspace" page because my husband saw it and had a fit that I had guys as friends.

I think your man needs to calm down for a moment. Do you know any of these guys? It's different when you know the person and they leave a comment such as "I miss you" or "You're hot" than someone out of random on your friends list.



I know this because when my boyfriend had his myspace, he had girls leaving him messages and I got upset too. What got me more upset is that I didn't know he even had a Myspace account.



Anyway, to avoid any more drama, I would just delete the random guys off your Myspace and just keep the people that you know. That's what I did.



I recently had to delete my "myspace" page because my husband saw it and had a fit that I had guys as friends.

My husband constantly makes comments about me meeting guys on myspace. The guy I work with meets girls on myspace and my hubby says that's how I met this guy, which I didn't even know that he had a myspace until after I started working with him.



But whenever he starts in with his crap about my myspace I tell him that I was an adult that made my own friends before I met him and did not magically become a child after I met him so he has no right to tell me who I can be friends with and how I can meet and talk to them.



I recently had to delete my "myspace" page because my husband saw it and had a fit that I had guys as friends.

I think he was right to do what he did. I don't think the whole story is being portrayed. When these men made "comments" to you did you set them straight or did you play along? My guess, it isn't because you had guys as friends, but what you were saying to these "guy friends"that got him ticked. Stay off my-space and spend time with your husband doing things together. If my space is that important to you put up a my space page with both of you on it. Allow only people you know (friends, co-workers, family) to post on it and you should be fine. If someone says something they shouldn't, tell them you are a married woman and there are plenty of singles out there on my space they can post to.



Good luck!



I recently had to delete my "myspace" page because my husband saw it and had a fit that I had guys as friends.

Why do you feel the need to go on-line to find "guy friends" with who you exchange inappropriate comments? I am a married woman and think it's inappropriate.



Look at it from his point of view. If he had "girl friends" he was sharing the same comments with how would you feel? You should respect your husband. The comments must have been heated since you didn't go into detail about them, it was obviously more than "hi, how are you..."



I recently had to delete my "myspace" page because my husband saw it and had a fit that I had guys as friends.

He probably just thinks you are an attention whore-- a woman who lives for attention from the opposite sex. He thinks you'll enjoy the "you're so hot," comments so much that it might give you the desire to go to clubs/bars and get attention face to face. He's just overreacting and you should make him feel confident that you aren't looking and that he's the man you want/ love/ married. Deleting it was the right thing to do since it was causing a problem in your relationship. Myspace isn't worth fighting over.



I recently had to delete my "myspace" page because my husband saw it and had a fit that I had guys as friends.

i had a my space, I even showed my husband after I had it for about a month, He didnt like it and the more he thought about it the madder he got, I had to delete my page, or it would have ended p very UGLY!



if your husband has to worry about it, its probably better to just let it go, whats it going to hurt?



I recently had to delete my "myspace" page because my husband saw it and had a fit that I had guys as friends.

Absolutely! Would you want your husband socializing or interacting with other females that neither of you really know? What's the point or purpose of a wife having a Internet page for the world's weirdo's to see and respond to...if you want a friend rollover in your bed and you have one, and hopefully a good one for life.



I recently had to delete my "myspace" page because my husband saw it and had a fit that I had guys as friends.

It would in part depend on what comments you were sending to these guys. If it was all just friendly general conversation then I would not have a problem with it. If it was stuff of a more personal/sexual nature, then I may have an problem with it. If it wall all just innocent conversation, then your husband over reacted and must be very insecure in the relationship, he obviously is afraid you will leave him or cheat on him with these guys.



I recently had to delete my "myspace" page because my husband saw it and had a fit that I had guys as friends.

personally, i have a page and when I only have guys as my friends... My husband is my #1 friend and it's stated everywhere that I'm married. Now, I don't frequent myspace alot but I do check to see if there are old friends that have an account and I do talk to them. My husband is aware of this also... I personally think that you did the right thing if he overreacted as he did... Don't mess your relationship up over myspace....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
apply for a loan