Saturday, November 28, 2009

Older guy likes me, i like him too ...?

there's this guy that i met at a party. not a wild, out of control party, but just a sweet, simple birthday party for a close friend of mine.



we met, and talked a little at the party, and then we started talking on myspace. he's really cute %26amp; extremely sweet. literally the "perfect" guy. he gave me his number %26amp; told me to call him, and we've been talking for about four or five days now. not talking like, about to date kindof talking but just friends. he's told me that he really likes me, as more than just a friend. and he's interested in being in a relationship with me later on, after we talk a while.



as all of this sounds wonderful, there's just one little problem.



he is going to turn 17 in december and i'm 14. i'll be 15 in may.



my mom, as most moms can be; is very over protective, and i just want to know what to tell her if me %26amp; this guy started dating. because she's already given me a little bit of what she does %26amp; doesnt expect from me and i know this is going against her wishes.



Older guy likes me, i like him too ...?

Yeah, I know how that can be. I was in the same situation last year. About the same ages and everything. You don't say how long you've known him, but i'm assuming not long since u said that ya'll have been talking for about 4 or 5 days now. And because of that, you can't know him well enough to really be getting into a relationship. He could be a totally different person than u thought, but u might not find that out until ya'll start dating. But I say, if your mother allows it, just keep talking and hang out together in groups w/ other friends. If he really likes you, he won't rush you into a relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
apply for a loan