Saturday, November 28, 2009

I have a major crush on a guy!! help??

i have a huge crush on this guy that i befriended while i was on a school trip. he's the same age as me and we really connected. whenever we would talk, it felt as though it were only us two in the room. he's very smart, funny, religious, good looking and everything you could ever want in a guy. we talk on aim and myspace but i still miss the times when i actually saw him and heard his voice. do i just give up on him or what??



by the way, yes i've met him before. we spent a lot of time together while i was over in his home country.



I have a major crush on a guy!! help??

tell him



I have a major crush on a guy!! help??

tell him !!!!



I have a major crush on a guy!! help??

Live life with no regrets. Tell him how you feel!



I have a major crush on a guy!! help??

tell him or try



www.secretadmirer.com



I have a major crush on a guy!! help??

i wouldent give up, try to make it work, good luck!



I have a major crush on a guy!! help??

I agree. It's quite simple. Just plain honesty. I've walked up to people I liked and just said, "I like you". If it doesn't pan out, then 'oh well'. Trust me, you'll just either reap the benefits of it or laugh about it later.



I have a major crush on a guy!! help??

Sounds like somebody is in love...



How far does he live?



If you think he feels the same way then tell him how you really feel about him before it's too late!



Good luck to you!



I have a major crush on a guy!! help??

Ask him if he wants to do something with you like go to the movies. If he's right for you, the rest would work itself out for you.



I have a major crush on a guy!! help??

keep in contact. thats what i did. and yes we ended up in a relationship but no its not that great of an idea because you end up having to face reality that you live a country away and its never going to work. we had to break up because of this reason and TRUST ME, its ALOT "harder" to get over someone AFTER all of this. TOO HARD. maybe try move on for your own good and save yourself the pain that me and my b/f went through, its not nice. (as much as you like each other)



I have a major crush on a guy!! help??

hmmm different country huh come on who you foolin frenchys boinkin other chicks as we speak long distance relationships dontwork EVER especially if there is a huge ocean seperating you either buy the one way plane ticket or fa get about it



I have a major crush on a guy!! help??

if u really believe u guys connected and hes very understanding then u should talk to him about it,be honest. im sure he'll understand and see where it goes from there...good luck.



I have a major crush on a guy!! help??

girl wat are you waiting for tell gim how you feel



I have a major crush on a guy!! help??

Advice from I:



Ok take it from me...when u don;'t tell someone ur feelings and it just so happens they hve the same feelings for at sometime...there going to stop waiting and just going to move on...the simpliest way i can put it is DO IT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE :D



Advice from A:



ok well i think thats its awsome wha u felt wit the guy buh i think that its not gonna get any further because you guys arent in the same country...i mean its great that u guys talk and maybe there is something...but i mean it is realy all that possible with the distances...buh at the same time...i think u should telll him because it is better just to tell the person from the begginning like "I" said... and i think maybe u guys can just be really gud friends..buh trust me when i say long distance relationships dont usually work out...especially if ur a young person(teenager) or ur not even in the same country



GUD LUCK =D



*by the way there are two advices cuz there are two people srry if its confusing



I have a major crush on a guy!! help??

well you think about it right now do you really really like him or like love him just tell him how you feel about him or let it all out you don't have to hide behind those books just tell him how you feel or give him hints or tell him that you like him it is easier and better to tell him



I have a major crush on a guy!! help??

live life honey... don't put your heart in a one way direction if the dude isn't even in the same country. if you fall for him your in a world of big hurt. keep a place in your heart for him but live life and don't close your love for another that might live right next door, if you know what i mean.



but i do know where your at. when you feel something for someone you want to give that person everything you have to offer. it's nother everyday you meet someone that you have that special attraction towards. so in short... keep him as a friend/crush and if anything shall grow from that let him make the first step. give him all the normal clues that your interested but NEVER cross that line. once you step over theres no going back.



you sound young. you have many more crushes and loves to go through... trust me. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
apply for a loan