Saturday, November 28, 2009

Myspace scenario, was I wrong?

ok here's the thing I was @ my girlfriend's house and she logged in myspace and I was sitting next to her and she saw that she got a message from some dude saying



"hey wuz up .... I thought YOU were lookin good ... Well thats pretty much all I had to say besides wuz up .... Anywho I guess hit me back if u want"



and when I saw this I got mad because I never have done that hit on girls online. All of sudden I grabbed her keyboard and reply to his message "Get a life" and my girlfriend goes wait hold on let me see if I know him! I told her no you don't cause if he knew you he wouldn't haven't typed that in he's just hitting on you! Anyways she still checked out his page. My thoughts were "omg how can you be naive he's just hitting you!" Man I couldn't believe though me grabbing the keyboard it just happened I guess it really bothers me to see stupid guys hit on girls like that (on myspace) who's with me? Some girls like guys hitting on them huh?



Myspace scenario, was I wrong?

its called curiosity.



and it wouldve been interesting if she did know the dude.



chill out



if she flirts back, then whoaaa



but it all showed that you care



its kinda sweet actually

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
apply for a loan